Please be aware, HSEW is strictly following WA State mandates to include, size of gatherings, masks/face coverings, temperature checks/logs, social distancing, hand sanitizing. If you are returning to Tri-Cities after any travel (domestic or International), please self-quarantine for 14 days before visiting the TEMPLE.
Please read the HSEW safety plan before you come to the temple
Please watch the presentation of the safety plan before you come to the temple
Please check the guidance from Governor 's office
Please check the CDC Guidelines here
Please see the up to date information regarding COVID-19 in our area here
Temple will be open for Darshan in regular hours.
With limited services and with a maximum of 40 people inside at any given time.
Masks and social distancing are mandatory.
When you enter the temple please do the following:
(1) Enter through the main door
(2) clean your hands with hand sanitizer (provided at the entrance)
(3) check your temperature (Non-contact Thermometer is available at the front desk).
(4) fill out the form with your contact details.
(5) clean your hands again with hand sanitizer
(6) Please stay within the marked areas during the worship
(7) Once you finish worshiping, please exit through the main door
These are mandatory steps every devotee should follow.
Before you head out to the temple it is extremely important that you visit our website at hsew.org to read the detailed mandates set forth.